Great little history video showing the story behind several of the buildings and stores along Trenton Street in West Monroe, known as Antique Alley. https://youtu.be/L0QgbVydGbw
G.C. "Doc" Moore owned the above building around the turn of the century. It was located on Commerce street in West Monroe. The building is still there if you would like to see it.
The old Webb Hotel on Antique Alley was built around 1900. It is now only two stories tall, due to a fire on the third floor! It now serves as a bed and breakfast.
The oldest commercial building in West Monroe can be found on Commerce street. For many years, it was the Trenton Street Appliance Store. The building was built in 1885 by Uriah Millsaps. Uriah and his brother F.F. came to the town of Trenton and set up a mercantile store selling the Tennessee Wagon. When he … Continue reading Uriah Millsaps building
This is a classic shot up Trenton Street. Most of these buildings are still there!